Information for carriers
To reduce the risk of SARS-coV-2 coronavirus transmission to warehouse and logistics personnel, we have introduced the following measures:
- Place announce all pick-ups by calling:
+420-377 679 309 or +420-377 679 329
- Please announce all deliveries by calling:
+420-377 679 311
- Between the hours of 4 pm and 7 am, please call:
+420-377 679 332
- Before calling, please have the following ready: loading
code / name of the product / name of the printer from where you are
transporting the product,
registration numbers for the truck and trailer, and phone number.
- After you call, you will receive a dock numberfor loading / unloading.
- Nothing must interfere with loading, no railings, straps or other items.
- Do not go to the loading / unloading area! Please limit your use of the Reus premises to a minimum.
- Only leave the dock once you are asked to depart over the phone.
- Loading documents will be placed on the last pallet.
Please place the signed CMR "for us" (colour coded) in the box located at the entrance to the offices.
- Unloading documents will be placed in the vehicle.
- Returning empty pallets will be performed in transit or at dock 5.
- If you receive a call from a "private or hidden number", we are calling from our company number.